9to19 Hosts Experience & Event Cancellation policy
- Any experience or event, canceled within 24 hours of booking, is eligible for a full refund.
- Any experience or event cancellation that is 30 days or more before the start date, is eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the start date will not be eligible for a refund unless your spot is booked and completed by another guest.
- Should your spot be booked and completed by another guest, a full refund will be processed within 14 days of the experience start date.
- However, if your reason for cancellation meets our Extenuating Circumstances policy, you will be refunded in full.
Should any member of your party be unable to complete the account verification process within 3 days of purchase, all portions and spots for the experience or event will be canceled and fully refunded.
Hosts make every effort to continue, as scheduled, with experiences or events. Should bad weather conditions create an unsafe scenario for guests or hosts, a change or partial cancellation of an itinerary or activity may be the result. Should an individual experience or event be canceled by a host or guest, or should an itinerary substantially change or result in a cessation of the trip, 9to19 will work with your host to provide an appropriate refund.
To officially request a cancellation of your experience or event, please contact us.